Aleksandar Vucic says Chinese Ambassador Li Manchang told him two major Chinese companies from the innovation technology sector were coming to Serbia.
The Serbian president made this statement on Monday in Moscow, where he traveled for a meeting on Tuesday with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
“I am awaiting with great impatience a meeting with Chinese state representatives in order to be able to inform you of this in a more serious and more detailed manner,” Vucic told reporters.
But he said he was “happy because of this news.”
“I am certain it is true, because China is a serious state, where there are no fake news or any kind of games,” he remarked.
In the past, “announcements that Shandong Linglong would come to Zrenjanin (a town in northern Serbia) turned out to be true,” Vucic added.
- RZD Holding Exports Modern High-Speed Technology to Serbia
- Bank of China Serbian arm posts loss in H1
- Serbia improves on World Economic Forum's index
- PM tours US and British owned tobacco factories in south
- Serbia tries to ease Telekom Albania fears
- Serbia takes first step to sell government stake in second-largest lender
- Serbia moves to new projects with Russian Railways
- Agro business forum for linking farmers of Serbia and Israel
- "Higher growth allows for capital investments"
- Germany's Lidl opens16 stores in 12 Serbian towns