Aleksandar Vucic says Chinese Ambassador Li Manchang told him two major Chinese companies from the innovation technology sector were coming to Serbia.
The Serbian president made this statement on Monday in Moscow, where he traveled for a meeting on Tuesday with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
“I am awaiting with great impatience a meeting with Chinese state representatives in order to be able to inform you of this in a more serious and more detailed manner,” Vucic told reporters.
But he said he was “happy because of this news.”
“I am certain it is true, because China is a serious state, where there are no fake news or any kind of games,” he remarked.
In the past, “announcements that Shandong Linglong would come to Zrenjanin (a town in northern Serbia) turned out to be true,” Vucic added.
- Serbia eyes 8 bln euro of fresh Chinese investment
- PepsiCo And Coca-Cola Battling It Out For The Serbian Water Market
- Turkey's Halkbank opens 34th branch in Serbia
- Business Serbia’s Soko Stark opens new R&D lab
- Air Serbia resumes regular flights between Belgrade and Kyiv
- Direct Air Serbia flights to Egypt starting June
- Fiat to manufacture SUV model in Kragujevac?
- Russia lifts import ban on stone fruit from Serbia, North Macedonia
- Belgrade's Nikola Tesla Airport posts Q1 2019 profit
- Zero compromise in fight against grey economy