10th Rakija Fest at Mixer House on December 3, News
The 10th Rakija Fest, under the title of “Balkan Urban Experience”, will be held at Belgrade’s Mixer House on December 3.
Visitors will get warmed by rakija, many Serbian delicacies, as well as specialty sweets, the Tourism Organization of Belgrade said in a statement.
A performance by the band ZaBeat – along with numerous rakija producers and Balkan “slow food” – will guarantee a great experience.
At the festival, a combination of the traditional and the modern, expert evaluations of rakija on display will be organized and the new label for “Belgrade rakija”, the official souvenir of the City of Belgrade, will also be selected.
The organizers of the Balkan Urban Experience are the Rakija Bar and Mixer House, supported by the Tourism Organization of Belgrade.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year