2017 state budget to be “moderately developmental”, News
Serbian Minister of Finance Dusan Vujovic says the budget for next year would be moderately developmental.
GDP is expected to by three percent accompanied by low inflation of around one percent, the Beta agency quoted him as saying on Thursday.
“A budget deficit of 1.7 percent of GDP is predicted, which will equal RSD4.400 billion,” Vujovic said at a Raiffeisen Bank Economic conference in Belgrade.
He stressed that GDP was expected to grow while the public debt’s share in GDP would decline in the next few years.
He said that the Ministry of Finance had handed all budget users its proposed budget for next year and that objections were expected in the following days and that he expected the draft budget to reach Serbia’s parliament at the end of November.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year