Budget bill to be tabled to MPs on Monday, News
Serbian Finance Minister Dusan Vujovic said Friday the 2017 budget bill should be tabled to MPs on Monday.
At a press conference in the government building, Vujovic said that a debate on amendments and bylaws would follow and that the entire process could “spill over” into the following weekend.
He said the debt was not expected to exceed 73.5 pct of GDP by the end of the year.
“That is the situation we expect on December 31,” Vujovic said.
At the end of next year, the debt could be reduced to 72.8 pct of GDP, he added.
“The difference is 0.7 pct, which is not much, but it is significant as GDP growth and the cost of debt will ensure greater effects of lending,” Vujovic said.
The 2017 budget bill, adopted by the Serbian government on Thursday, arrived in the parliament on Friday, Tanjug’s sources in the parliament said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year