Chinese, Azerbaijani companies to work on Belgrade bypass, News
Serbian Deputy Prime Minister Zorana Mihajlovic Tuesday discussed with Chinese Ambassador Li Manchang a continuation of construction works on a Belgrade bypass road for which the Serbian government has adopted a memorandum to be signed with the Chinese company Sinohydro and Azerbaijan’s Azvirt.
Mihajlovic – who is also minister of construction, transport and infrastructure – and Li expressed a readiness for accelerated Sino-Serbian cooperation on implementing infrastructure projects in Serbia, Mihajlovic’s ministry said in a statement.
They also discussed a continuation of construction works on the Corridor 11 road section from Surcin to Obrenovac in suburban Belgrade, for which Mihajlovic has signed a commercial contract with the China Communication Construction Company during Chinese President Xi Jinping’s recent visit to Serbia.
Li noted the Serbian government’s great contribution to the improved bilateral relations of the two countries, highlighting the significance of the documents signed during Xi’s visit.
Once complete, the 46 km bypass road will have six lanes – including two emergency lanes – four tunnels and 41 bridges.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute