Chinese investors eye Serbia’s state-owned Telekom, News
Chinese Ambassador in Belgrade Li Machang says he expects a new Chinese investment in Serbia to be realized in October.
“Zelezara (steel mill) Smederevo has already been realized, while the second will be between Huawei and Telekom Srbija,” Li said, referring to Serbia’s majority state-owned telecommunications company.
The diplomat was speaking during a ceremony marking the 67th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
The reception in Belgrade was attended by Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and his wife Dragica Nikolic, First Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic, other cabinet members, members of the diplomatic corps posted in Serbia, and the country’s culture, public, and social scene figures.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects