Chinese to fund stretch of Belgrade-South Adriatic highway, News
The government adopted on Thursday the conclusion on the adoption of a commercial agreement to design and build the E-763 road – the Preljina-Pozega section.
The agreement was signed between the Serbian government, the public enterprise Putevi Srbije (Roads of Serbia), and the China Communications Construction Company Ltd.
The aim of the contract is to “define the ways of financing the construction of this part of the highway, in order to enable a full completion of the project Belgrade-South Adriatic” whose total length is 258 kilometers,” the government announced.
A memorandum of understanding on cooperation on this project – sections Preljina-Pozega and Pozega-Boljare – was signed in May in Beijing between the Serbian government and China Communications Construction Company Ltd, during the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year