Fair of Ethnic Food and Drinks to be held November 23-26, News
Under the motto of “Establishment of Brands of Ethnic Products”, the 11th Fair of Ethnic Food and Drinks will be held on November 23-26 at the Belgrade Fair, where 400 participants will present over 2,000 different food products characteristic of specific geographic areas.
The main idea of this fair is to ensure market, marketing and institutional conditions for numerous autochthonous products and products with geographic origin and centuries-long traditions and original flavors to become recognised brands and export commodities.
Apart from domestic producers, producers from Greece, organised by of the Greek-Serbian Chamber of Commerce, regional chambers of commerce and India will also introduce themselves at the 11th Fair of Ethnic Food and Drinks, the most prominent event bringing together producers of representative traditional products.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year