Fiat Chrysler Automobiles tops list of Serbia’s exporters in H1 with 663.6 mln euro sales abroad, News
Car maker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), a joint venture of Italy’s Fiat and the Serbian state, was Serbia’s biggest exporter in the first half of the year with 663.6 million euro ($729.4 million) sales abroad, the country’s finance ministry said on Wednesday.
FCA was followed by Tigar Tyres based in Pirot, in the east of the country, with 160.9 million euro in exports in the January-June period, and Smederevo steel plant with 133.7 million euro, the ministry said in a statement.
The combined sales abroad of the country’s 15 leading exporters stood at 1.96 billion euro ($2 billion), the ministry also said.
Following are details about the sales abroad of Serbia’s biggest exporters in the first half of the year:
Source; See News
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute