Fiat, Tigar, He Steel top list of Serbia’s biggest exporters, News
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Serbia retained the number one position in the August 2016 list of Serbia’s top exporters.
The company’s exports totaled 768 mln euros in the first eight months of the year.
Fiat Serbia is followed by Tigar Pirot (208.4 mln) and He Steel Smederevo (207.2 mln), the Ministry of Finance said Thursday.
The total exports by the 15 biggest exporters in the period amounted to 2.6 bln euros.
NIS ranks fourth with exports worth 150.7 mln, followed by Philip Morris Operations Nis (149.9 mln), the HIP Petrochemical Complex in Pancevo (136.8 mln), MK Group (116.5 mln), Gorenje Valjevo/Stara Pazova (116.2 mln), Victoria Group (111.1 mln), Tetra Pak Production Belgrade (110 mln) and Yura Corporation Raca (103.3 mln).
Hemofarm Vrsac (100.1 mln), Bosch (94.8 mln), Leoni Prokuplje (94.5 mln) and Jugoimport SDPR Belgrade (84.2 mln) round out the top 15.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year