In Q1, most landline phone owners transferred numbers to SBB, News
In the first quarter of this year, most landline phone owners transferred numbers to SBB – 2,430, while the A1 network attracted the most mobile phone users – a total of 10,784 numbers, the Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services (RATEL) announced.
The report for the first quarter of this year, published on the Agency’s website, states that, among 20 fixed telephony operators, SBB transferred the most numbers – 2,430, while Telekom Srbija left fixed telephony in that period with the highest number of users – 3,425.
Most mobile phone numbers were transferred to the A1 network – 10,784, while Telekom Srbija is in second place with 7,923 ported numbers.
According to the records given in the report by RATEL, the largest outflow during the first three months of this year was the network of the former Telenor and now Yettel, which was left by a total of 10,393 users.
When calculating the inflow and outflow of numbers from the same network, SBB has the highest positive difference in fixed telephony – 1,371 numbers, while Telekom Srbija records the highest negative difference with 2,318 “minus” numbers.
The A1 mobile network is up 4,771, while Yettel is down 6,804, according to a RATEL report, N1 reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority