Invest in Serbia, we will offer better conditions, News
PM Aleksandar Vucic on Thursday urged French companies to invest in Serbia, noting it would offer them better conditions for doing business than any other country in the region.
Serbia is a stable country that has no problems with the public debt or the budget deficit – it is not a worse place to invest in than other countries in the region, and it will offer investors terms that are at least five percent better than elsewhere in the region, Vucic told a business conference on Serbia at the Business France association, attended by around 80 French companies.
Whatever anyone in the region offers you for your companies – subsidies, employment incentives – Serbia can offer slightly better terms, Vucic told French corporate representatives.
Vucic said he expected Serbia’s average annual growth rate to be over 3 percent over the next five years.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year