“Italy & Serbia – Building Together” conference opens, News
The Italy & Serbia – Building Together conference opened at the Palace of Italy in Belgrade on Thursday.
The event is organized by the Italian International Trade Promotion Agency and its Belgrade office.
Serbian Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic, Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Manzo and Italian Foreign Ministry official Massimo Rustico opened the conference.
The conference, supported by the Italian Embassy in Belgrade, was attended by a delegation of forty Italian companies from the fields of construction, design and engineering and representatives of Serbian companies and institutions, along with state officials from both countries.
The aim is to support Italian companies interested in the Serbian construction market and cooperation with Serbian companies, the organizers’ statement said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year