KBZF lay cornerstone for textile plant in Serbia, News
Khalifa bin Zajed al Nahjan foundation (KBZF) who’s pioneering initiatives is for welfare and its strategies are focused on health and education on domestic, regional and global scales. It is now focusing to invest 9 million euro ($10million) in setting up textile plant in Serbia’s municipality of Raska, for which cornerstone has been laid, the government said on Thursday.
The factory will cover an area of 11,500 sq m. It will house storage capacities, an administrative area and a production plant sprawling over some 6,200 sq m.
The textile plant will provide employment to 400 workers, the cabinet said in a statement on its website.
The Khalifa bin Zajed al Nahjan foundation was established in 2007 at the command of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year