Mitsubishi promoting jet to Air Serbia, News
Mitsubishi Corporation is promoting its MRJ jet model to flag carrier Air Serbia, local media the general manager of the company’s unit in Serbia, Naoki Tsukada, as saying.
Tsukada did not provide details on the matter in an interview for Serbian English-language business magazine CorD.
MRJ, designed to operate on short-haul routes, is a twin-engine regional jet aircraft seating 70–90 passengers. The first flight of the jet was carried out in November 2015 and deliveries are scheduled to start by mid-2020, the Japanese company said in January.
In May, Air Serbia decided to suspend its Belgrade-Abu Dhabi flight in the autumn of 2017. A round trip to Abu Dhabi takes about 12 hours – a time period long enough to carry out four flights in Europe, the CEO of Air Serbia, Dane Kondic said back then.
Air Serbia operates eleven Airbus aircraft of the A330, A320 and A319 models. The company’s fleet also includes three units of the ATR 72-500 and 72-200 models each. Aviolet, the low-cost subsidiary of Air Serbia, in turn, operates four Boeing 737-300 jets, data from the company’s corporate website shows.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year