Orban urges Hungarian businesses to invest across Serbia, News
Hungarian PM Viktor Orban on Monday urged investors from his country to invest in Serbia – not only in Vojvodina but across the country – also calling on Serbian investors to come to Hungary, noting that the two nations were neighbours and partners.
Like everyone else investing in Hungary, Serbian investors would benefit from doing business in the country, he said at a press conference with Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic.
We see the difficulties Serbia is experiencing – Hungary, too, had a tough year in 2011 and that is why we know which path you must go down to make the economy stronger and stronger, he said.
In the Serbian economy, too, the budget must be dealt with first, and only when there is progress in this area will economic growth be possible, Orban said, adding that there were positive tendencies in that regard, as well as in living standards.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects