Patent Co. becomes part of the RWA Group, News
The Austrian company RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria AG has taken over the Serbian animal feed company Patent Co. based in Misicevo near Subotica, it was announced on Wednesday.
RWA is a wholesale and service company of warehouse cooperatives and investment groups with more than 40 branches in Austria and neighboring Eastern European countries. It employs 2,300 people, and in 2021 it had a turnover of about 2.7 billion euros.
Patent Co. employs about 280 workers and its turnover was 64.8 million euros in 2020.
With the acquisition of Patent Co., RWA is making a significant step towards growth in key segments of animal feed and feed additives. We are confident that the acquisition will lead to a significant strengthening of product portfolios and geographical positioning in the animal feed sector. innovation, growth and development, ”said RWA CEO Reinhard Wolf.
The CEO of Patent Co. Radivoj Perović said that the company has a leading position in food production on local markets, as well as being present in 53 countries around the world.
“Now, becoming part of the RWA group, we are starting to create new opportunities, continuing to build business, focusing on research and further business development,” Perovic said, N1 reports.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 26, 2023 Serbia, The price of corn fell by 12.4 percent and wheat by 6.6 percent
- March 26, 2023 Zijin exported for 359 million euros
- March 26, 2023 Fintel Energia has selected Chinese Windey as the preferred supplier for its 800MW-plus Maestrale Ring wind farm in Serbia