The government’s road infrastructure priority is to complete the Obrenovac-Ljig stretch of highway, start works on Preljina-Pozega and join corridors 10 and 11.
Prime Minister Ana Brnabic said this, Tanjug reported.
“By mid- year, the section of the highway from Obrenovac to Ljig will be completed and we will start work on the Preljina-Pozega section, and talks will be held about the Pojate-Preljina section to connect Corridor 10 with the Corridor 11 section,” Brnabic said during her visit to the town of Sevojno.
The prime minister stated that no agreement has yet been reached with Bosnia-Herzegovina on the route of the future Belrade-Sarajevo highway, but also noted that this is a political issue, and that Serbia is in favor of a route that represents “the best solution for our country.”
- IMF Delays New Deal With Serbia Until It Names New Finance Minister
- City announces first Belgrade Food Show
- Serbia to coordinate EBRD loans, EU grants to improve access to financing of SMEs
- Serbia pins hope on big fair for agricultural growth
- Serbia and Albania sign tourism cooperation agreement
- Auto cables specialist Leoni grows apace with plan for fourth Serbia plant
- Societe Generale bank achieves record profitability
- Serbia's central bank to keep key rate at three percent
- Serbia's finance minister resigns
- Belgrade-Sarajevo highway memorandum signed with Turks