The government’s road infrastructure priority is to complete the Obrenovac-Ljig stretch of highway, start works on Preljina-Pozega and join corridors 10 and 11.
Prime Minister Ana Brnabic said this, Tanjug reported.
“By mid- year, the section of the highway from Obrenovac to Ljig will be completed and we will start work on the Preljina-Pozega section, and talks will be held about the Pojate-Preljina section to connect Corridor 10 with the Corridor 11 section,” Brnabic said during her visit to the town of Sevojno.
The prime minister stated that no agreement has yet been reached with Bosnia-Herzegovina on the route of the future Belrade-Sarajevo highway, but also noted that this is a political issue, and that Serbia is in favor of a route that represents “the best solution for our country.”
- Macroeconomic conditions see "major improvement"
- EBRD's first investment in local currency bond in Serbia
- Serbia's Erste bank raises 3.5 billion dinars via 2-yr bond sale
- Notable performance of Serbian arms industry in Abu Dhabi
- Coca-Cola to acquire Bambi in Serbia for EUR 260 million
- Improvement of food quality and safety in Serbia
- Partnership with VINCI "strategically important" for Serbia
- "2018 record year for Serbian tourism" - driven by Chinese
- Permit issued to build Serbia's tallest building
- Serbia picks Lazard-led consortium to advise on major bank sale