Program continuing successfully, trends positive, News
Implementation of a program backed by the current precautionary stand-by arrangement – approved by the IMF on February 23, 2015 – is continuing successfully.
This is taking place along with “positive macroeconomic prospects and encouraging employment trends,” the National Bank of Serbia (NBS) said in a statement on Monday, carried by Tanjug.
A plenary meeting between Serbian officials and an IMF Mission, also attended by NBS Governor Jorgovanka Tabakovic and Minister of Economy Dusan Vujovic and his aides, was held at the NBS earlier in the day.
The IMF Mission, led by James Roaf, will be in Belgrade until November 1 for discussions on the regular, sixth review under the precautionary stand-by arrangement with Serbia.
The latest macroeconomic, fiscal, monetary and balance of payment trends will be reviewed during the Mission’s visit.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year