Real GDP growth in the third quarter of this year was 1.1 percent, News
The real growth of the gross domestic product (GDP) in the third quarter of this year, compared to the same period of the previous year, was 1.1 percent, and the turnover of goods in retail trade increased by 23.4 percent in nominal terms and 5.3 percent in real terms. today, the New Economy portal, referring to data from the Ministry of Finance and the Republic Institute of Statistics.
At the same time, real growth compared to the 2021 average of 5.3 percent was recorded, while compared to the previous month, the real turnover of goods was lower by about four percent.
The nominal growth of the turnover of food, beverages and tobacco in September was 21.8 percent year-on-year, while real growth recorded a growth of 3.2 percent.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, The state subsidizes the price of electricity and gas
- February 7, 2023 Serbia’s public debt is 55.2 percent of GDP
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, It is too early to conclude that the opening of a mine at the “Čoka Rakita” site is possible