Recovery of cruising in Serbia, News
In this year’s nautical season, the Port Management Agency recorded 1,416 cruise ship arrivals and 134,946 embarked and disembarked passengers. After the suspension of cruises due to the pandemic and then the reduced volume of international passenger traffic in 2021, when there were three times less arrivals than this season, this year’s results indicate a recovery of cruises, the Agency announced.
Cruisers docked most often at the international passenger pier in Belgrade, where 548 dockings were recorded. At the pier in Novi Sad, 368 dockings were recorded, while in Donji Milanovac the season ended with 264 dockings of cruisers and in Golupac with 211, according to the announcement.
It is also recalled that during this year the Agency opened an international passenger pier on the Danube in Kostolac. In this way, the archaeological park of Viminacium and the rich Roman legacy on the course of the Danube through Serbia are brought closer to tourists from all over the world.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 8, 2023 Serbia and Hungary established strategic cooperation in the field of energy
- February 8, 2023 Air Serbia to launch twenty to thirty routes in 2023
- February 8, 2023 Serbia, Telekom’s representation in Brussels is important