III Regional Conference
Industrial Energy and Environmental Protection in South Eastern European Countries
MK Mountain Resort, Kopaonik
June 21-25, 2011.
After the success of the first two regional conferences on industrial energy the Society of Thermal Engineers in cooperation with Energy Efficiency Agency of the Republic of Serbia have brought a decision to organize the conference on year to year bases instead of two year distance.
The III Regional Conference “Industrial Energy and the Environmental Protection in the Southeast European Countries” will be held from 21-25 June 2011 on Kopaonik in MK Mountain Resort in the organization of the Society of Thermal Engineers and Serbian Energy Efficiency Agency.
Following the advice given by several participants and guests in the previous years, the conference venue has been moved. This year we have decided it will be Kopaonik for different reasons:
· Beneficial prices
· Excellent congress capacities (congress halls, exhibition space and accommodation within the same object)
· Extraordinary accommodation capacities of high level category of services and offers
· Wide range of activities indoors (swimming pool, gymnasium, different saunas, Russian spa, Hammam, Salty-icing cave, bowling alley, billiard hall, sport’s hall for team sports)
· It is one of the greatest, most beautiful mountains in Serbia and also a national park; It is only 272 km from Belgrade from which 190 is on the highway; it has not been popularized enough as also being a perfect choice for summer days with a total of 9 hiking paths of the length of 4-20km and numerous tennis courts.
1. Energy Policy, Legislature and Incentives
2. Energy Efficiency within Industry
3. Energy Management in Industry
4. Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development
5. Use of Renewable Energy Sources in Industry
20th March 2011 – Deadline for submission of abstract
01th May 2011 – Deadline for submission of final paper
Please send materials to:
BBN Congress Management
11000 Belgrade, Serbia