Retailer Idea Has Best Price and Quality Ratio In Serbia, News
Serbian company Idea has been recognised as the retailer with the best price to quality ratio, according to the Swiss organisation for market research, Icertias.
The company was awarded the Best Buy Award 2017/2018, based on the results of an online survey conducted in January that garnered the participation of 1,200 local consumers, aged 15 years and up.
The best ratio of price and quality, the careful selection of portfolio focused on customer needs, quality of service, professionalism and personalised approach to customers were the main motivations for giving the award to Idea.
The Best Buy Award for 2017/2018 is the third award of this kind received by Idea, which is also the holder of the prestigious QUDAL – Quality meDAL recognition.
Idea offers its customers more than 3,500 items daily, including products from its private label brand K Plus, as well as the possibility of obtaining additional benefits using the customer loyalty scheme Super Kartica.
Idea’s owner, Croatian food-to-retail consortium Agrokor, has also received the Best Buy Award 2017/2018 for its supermarket chain Konzum in Croatia.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?