Senvion scoops 42MW in Serbia, News
21 MM100 turbines destined for Alibunar project
Senvion has signed a conditional contract with Elicio for the delivery, installation and commissioning of 21 2MW MM100 turbines for the 42MW Alibunar wind farm in Serbia.
Installation is planned for autumn 2018 close to the Malibunar wind farm, where Senvion already closed another conditional deal with Elicio for MM100 units.
Senvion will also carry out servicing at both wind farms, which are located 60km north of Belgrade, for 15 years.
The turbines at Alibunar will have a hub height of 100 metres, Senvion said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects