Serbia committed to reforms, growth to accelerate, News
World Bank Country Director for the Western Balkans Ellen Goldstein on Friday praised Serbia’s reforms, expressing the confidence the country’s economic growth would accelerate further.
The regional cooperation pursued by Serbia is particularly contributing to this, as confirmed by the Serbian-Albanian business forum in Nis on Friday, also attended by PMs Aleksandar Vucic and Edi Rama, Goldstein told Tanjug.
The rising employment rate is encouraging – many citizens have not been able to feel that yet, but the trend exists, the country is committed to a reform course and I think growth will accelerate, Goldstein said.
She said Vucic and Rama had a very powerful vision of regional cooperation, adding that she hoped it would be embraced by entrepreneurs and help business ties, growth and job creation.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects