The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia opened a Representative Office in Dubai, News
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia ( CCIS) continues to expand its network in the world in 2023. At the very beginning of the year, the new Representative Office of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia in Dubai, the business center of the United Arab Emirates, started working. This is the eighth Representative Office of the CCIS in the world after Germany, Austria, the Russian Federation, Belgium, Italy, Israel, and China.
Companies from Serbia, members of the Open Balkan, and regions that work or plan to do business in the market of the UAE and other countries of the Persian Gulf can acquire all the necessary information and support for starting and developing business in these markets from the CCIS Representative Office in Dubai.
The CCIS Representative Office is located in the building of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce, and the Director of the Representative Office is Maja Antolović, the former Executive Director of DP World from Dubai, which owns the port in Novi Sad. Mrs. Antolović has extensive experience in business management, communications, and relations with local authorities.
All interested companies can contact the CCIS Representative Office in Dubai at email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +971 545835999, PKS writes.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, The state subsidizes the price of electricity and gas
- February 7, 2023 Serbia’s public debt is 55.2 percent of GDP
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, It is too early to conclude that the opening of a mine at the “Čoka Rakita” site is possible