Serbia, Industrial production in October was 0.1 percent lower than in the same month last year, News
In the first ten months, total industrial production it was 1.7 percent higher than in the same period last year, announced the Republic Institute of Statistics.
Only the mining sector recorded year-on-year growth of 18.4 percent.
In terms of purpose, October saw a year-on-year decline in the production of non-durable consumer products by 5.2 percent and by 1.4 percent in durable consumer energy products.
On the other hand, growth was achieved in the production of capital products by 6.7 percent and intermediate products (except energy) by 1.9 percent and energy by 0.8 percent.
The biggest impact on the fall in industrial production in October was: production of food products, production of basic metals, production of chemicals and chemical products, production of metal products, except machinery, and production of electricity.
The seasonally adjusted index of industrial production for October 2022 compared to September 2022 shows that for industry, a total industrial production growth of 0.5 percent was achieved and that for the processing industry, a decrease of 0.5 percent was achieved, Danas reports.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, The state subsidizes the price of electricity and gas
- February 7, 2023 Serbia’s public debt is 55.2 percent of GDP
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, It is too early to conclude that the opening of a mine at the “Čoka Rakita” site is possible