Serbia Post will transform into a joint-stock company in 2023, News
State-owned postal operator Serbia Post will transform into a joint-stock company in 2023 as it seeks to streamline its work processes and achieve better business results, it said.
“We wish to see improvement in all segments and we are actively working on a large number of projects such as the development of a network of parcel machines, SoftPos, mobile post services, tracking and optimisation of routes,” Serbia Post acting CEO Zoran Djordjevic said, as quoted in a company statement earlier this week.
Serbia Post recorded a net profit of 3.3 billion dinars ($29.6 million/28.1 million euro) for 2021, SEE News reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority