Serbia to be “specially featured” at St. Petersburg’s SPIEF, News
Serbia and its centuries-old partnership with Russia will be specially featured at this year’s St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).
The strategic partnership between Serbia and Russia is based on centuries of historical, cultural, and above all economic ties, which serve as the foundation for future joint projects, organizers announced on the forum’s website.
A state economic delegation led by acting Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, which will include representatives of line ministries, the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Serbian Development Agency, will hold a number of official meetings that primarily aim to improve the business environment and promote the activities of leading Serbian companies in cooperation with the Russian Federation, a statement said.
Positive examples will be presented of the practice of Russian companies investing in the Serbian economy and the implementation of projects in high technologies, energy, construction, infrastructure, agriculture, the food industry, telecommunications, tourism, and services, and an open dialogue will also be held with the leading representatives of Serbian business circles, SPIEF organizers said, adding that the National Pavilion of Serbia is located in the central walkway of Pavilion G.
The business program of this year’s SPIEF – to be held on June 1-3 under the theme “Achieving a New Balance on the Global Stage” – will feature 108 events.
The expanded version of the programme is divided into four themes, with high-ranking political and business representatives to take part in sessions, Tanjug reported.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute