Serbia, Wheat and corn became cheaper on the Product Exchange, News
Last week, the price of wheat fell by 5.6 percent on the Product Exchange in Novi Sad, compared to the price of seven days earlier, and the price of corn fell by 1.7 percent, the exchange announced today.
Buyers’ interest was focused more on wheat with 11-12 percent protein, although it was also offered with 13 percent protein.
Exchange contracts for wheat with 11-12 percent protein were concluded in the range of 27 to 28 dinars per kilogram, excluding value added tax (VAT).
The average price of wheat was 27.49 dinars per kilogram, without VAT, and 30.23 dinars with that tax. That price was 5.62 percent lower compared to the price of the previous week.
Maize was sold at a price of 26.50 to 28 dinars per kilogram, excluding VAT, depending on the percentage of moisture and whether the goods with aflatoxin analysis were offered.
Corn buyers are domestic processors, traders and regional exporters, and the contracts were concluded in the range of 27 to 28 dinars per kilogram, excluding VAT. The average price was 27.41 dinars, without VAT, and 30.15 dinars per kilogram with VAT, which is a decrease of 1.76 percent compared to seven days earlier.
A certain amount of corn with a moisture content of up to 16 percent was sold at 26 dinars per kilogram, excluding VAT.
The price of soybeans in the offer was from 64 to 64.50 dinars, excluding VAT, with the calculation of quality, but there were no buyers, as was the case for feed barley, at a price of 30 dinars, excluding VAT.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow