Serbian operator to install 30 antennas throughout Kosovo, News
Mobile Telephony of Serbia (MTS) on Monday received from the relevant Kosovo body 60,000 mobile and 74,000 landline numbers.
MTS also received locations for placing 30 antennas throughout Kosovo, the Pristina-based Zeri newspaper reported, quoted by Beta.
This decision was based on a telecommunications agreement reached between Pristina and Belgrade during the Brussels talks.
MTS, according to Zeri, will have mobile numbers from 100000 to 159999 under the calling code 047, while the landline numbers will remain the same.
In the Pristina region, MTS will have 14,000 landline numbers, in the Kosovska Mitrovica region 46,000, in Urosevac 6,000 and in Gnjilane 8,000.
MTS antennas will be placed at 30 locations, specifically in Mitrovica North, Zubin Potok, the village of Zupce, Mali Zvecan, Kuril, Vrbovac, Josanica, Banjska, Lesak, the monasteries Sokolica, Devic, Patriarchate of Pec, Visoki Decani, Velika Hoca, Gracanica, Ranilug, Silovo, Donja Budriga, Strpce and Brezovica.
The numbers and locations for antennas were handed to MTS by the Kosovo Regulatory Authority of Electronic and Postal Communications.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?