Serbian pharma company to be sold to Brazilians, News
EMS SA Brazil affiliated Luxembourg-based Aelius has offered EUR 16 million to purchase 93.7 percent of Galenika’s capital, the Ministry of Economy announced.
As announced after the opening of Aelius’ financial offer, the privatization commission noted that the bid was submitted in accordance with the public invitation and that it fulfilled all the prescribed conditions, and adopted a decision proposing to the Ministry of Economy to declare the company the buyer.
Aelius was the only participant in the tender who fulfilled all conditions for participation in the privatization process.
The ministry added that the buyer will be under obligation to, in addition to the EUR 16 million, pay debts worth EUR 25 million that Galenika owes to commercial banks. Aelius will also have to invests EUR 5.525 million, and keep the number of full-time workers above 900.
The Ministry of Economy announced the tender on September 1, offering 93.7 percent of Galenika’s capital for the starting price of one euro, plus payment of the EUR 25 million debts.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?