Serbia’s credit rating has been confirmed, News
Thank to strong economic growth, the credit rating agency Standard and Poor’s, in a report published tonight, improved the prospects for further credit rating increase from stable to positive and confirmed the credit rating of the Republic of Serbia at “BB +”, said the Minister of Finance, Siniša Mali.
– The agency points out that in the next year, objective conditions will be created for increasing the credit rating to the investment level if the projected expectations of inflow from foreign direct investments, growth rate and share of public debt in gross domestic product are exceeded.
Structural improvements in the economy supported by economic policy measures have yielded results in the first half of 2021. This is one of the main reasons for the revision of the expected growth of gross domestic product in 2021 to 7%, while in 2022 growth of over 4% is projected. The Agency cites public investments and private consumption as the main drivers of growth – the Minister stated on Instagram, Novosti reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority