Serbia’s New Energy Solutions in financing talks for 104.5 MW Kovacica wind farm project, News
Serbian renewable energy management consultancy firm New Energy Solutions said it is in financing talks for the Kovacica wind farm project, in the Vojvodina region, whose total construction cost is estimated at about 160 million euro ($176.5 milion).
“We are in preliminary negotiations […] The senior debt leverage is estimated to be approximately 70% of the total construction cost,” New Energy Solutions said in a statement to SeeNews.
Kovacica wind farm will have an installed capacity of 104.5 MW, using 38 wind turbines of 2.75 MW each, most likely manufactured by General Electric. The wind farm covers an area of some 3,700 ha.
The project developer is Electrawinds K-Wind, as permitting and development have been outsourced through New Energy Solutions.
Commenting on recent changes to Serbia’s legislation, New Energy Solutions said it hopes it would allow the company to finalise its our negotiations with international finance institutions and commercial banks and secure successful project implementation.
Source; SEE News
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute