Speedy economic recovery to go down in history, News
Serbia will go down in history as the country that made the quickest recovery from a horrific crisis and a country that “achieved exceptional results in almost impossible conditions,” PM Vucic Aleksandar Vucic has said in an interview to Tanjug.
“At IMF and WB board meetings, Serbia has been declared the star pupil,” Vucic said, adding that this required enormous energy and incredible courage.
“Few people in Serbian political history have had the courage to face the people and say ‘we are in a dreadful situation, and we must do this and this'” without raising inflation, like some countries have done, only to have to lower salaries afterwards.”
“We are introducing tough measures, we are keeping everything stable, and we know we are suffering political losses as a result, but we are going into that to make things better for Serbia,” Vucic noted.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects