“Throughout this strategic transformation project, Avaya has worked closely with Telekom Serbia as a trusted partner – they understood our needs intimately and are committed to delivering a lasting solution, not just a suite of products. Through this partnership, we have been able to achieve results that have exceeded our expectations – and allowed us to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our presence here at GITEX is to demonstrate the benefit we have achieved through this transformation of our customer experience strategy with Avaya,” said Dejan Ognjanovic, Customer Care Manager in Telekom Srbija.
Transforming its contact center from a cost-creator into a profit generator, Telekom Serbia has now set its sights on entering new vertical businesses like Mobile Virtual Banking by enriching its digital platforms with AI-powered, voice-driven capabilities.
“In a competitive telecommunications industry, market leaders like Telekom Serbia are staying one step ahead by providing a differentiated customer experience across its business. Telekom Serbia’s proven success demonstrates how leading organizations are using Avaya’s open, standards-based approach to customer experience design to integrate emerging technology in today’s digital world.” Nidal Abou-Ltaif, President, Avaya International.
- Romania's Whyttest opens office in Serbia
- Czech PPF acquires Serbia's Telenor banka
- Tender for first radar system for hail protection to be announced soon
- Chinese fund readies billion-euro project in Serbia
- Germans open factory in Serbia, employ 2,500 workers
- Serbia and IMF agree on PCI program
- PM brings together large companies and startups
- Americans interested in building highway in Serbia
- Germany's Lidl launches logistics center near Belgrade
- IMF delegation visiting Serbia