“Throughout this strategic transformation project, Avaya has worked closely with Telekom Serbia as a trusted partner – they understood our needs intimately and are committed to delivering a lasting solution, not just a suite of products. Through this partnership, we have been able to achieve results that have exceeded our expectations – and allowed us to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our presence here at GITEX is to demonstrate the benefit we have achieved through this transformation of our customer experience strategy with Avaya,” said Dejan Ognjanovic, Customer Care Manager in Telekom Srbija.
Transforming its contact center from a cost-creator into a profit generator, Telekom Serbia has now set its sights on entering new vertical businesses like Mobile Virtual Banking by enriching its digital platforms with AI-powered, voice-driven capabilities.
“In a competitive telecommunications industry, market leaders like Telekom Serbia are staying one step ahead by providing a differentiated customer experience across its business. Telekom Serbia’s proven success demonstrates how leading organizations are using Avaya’s open, standards-based approach to customer experience design to integrate emerging technology in today’s digital world.” Nidal Abou-Ltaif, President, Avaya International.
- Balkan must-sees focus of Serbia's int'l tourism fair
- Serbia Completes Successful IMF Program
- Serbia to extend deadline for opening RTB Bor privatisation tender
- Serbia invests $US 20m to cut speed restrictions and upgrade lines
- Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- Serbia's central bank to buy euros to stem dinar gains - cbank governor
- Serbia to open for traffic Obrenovac-Ljig motorway section in H1
- PM on her government's road infrastructure piorities
- Lesaffre acquires Alltech’s yeast extract facility in Serbia
- Serbia – Bulgaria line modernisation agreement signed