“Throughout this strategic transformation project, Avaya has worked closely with Telekom Serbia as a trusted partner – they understood our needs intimately and are committed to delivering a lasting solution, not just a suite of products. Through this partnership, we have been able to achieve results that have exceeded our expectations – and allowed us to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our presence here at GITEX is to demonstrate the benefit we have achieved through this transformation of our customer experience strategy with Avaya,” said Dejan Ognjanovic, Customer Care Manager in Telekom Srbija.
Transforming its contact center from a cost-creator into a profit generator, Telekom Serbia has now set its sights on entering new vertical businesses like Mobile Virtual Banking by enriching its digital platforms with AI-powered, voice-driven capabilities.
“In a competitive telecommunications industry, market leaders like Telekom Serbia are staying one step ahead by providing a differentiated customer experience across its business. Telekom Serbia’s proven success demonstrates how leading organizations are using Avaya’s open, standards-based approach to customer experience design to integrate emerging technology in today’s digital world.” Nidal Abou-Ltaif, President, Avaya International.
- Immofinanz to invest 10 mln euro in retail park in Serbia
- Experts Scorn Value of China-Serbia Trade Association
- Serbia and China currently have joint projects worth USD 6bn
- Serbia’s IMF Arrangement Ends on High Note
- Serbia to release dinar and euro savings bonds
- New projects with EIB worth nearly EUR 500mn
- Serbia agrees 248 mln euro funding for railway overhaul with RZD
- Serbia's central bank cuts 2017 economic growth estimate to 2 percent
- Telenor, Fortumo Launch Direct Carrier Billing in 7th Market, Serbia
- Serbia-Slovakia protocol to prevent illegal employment