The export of ICT services from Serbia will be worth 2.7 billion euros this year, News
The export of domestic services in the information and communication technologies (ICT) sector will be worth 2.7 billion euros this year, said the Prime Minister of Serbia, Ana Brnabić, adding that Serbia is today internationally recognized as a country of engineers, innovative and creative people.
“That is why some of the most famous companies in the world, such as Microsoft, NCR, IBM, Cisco, Continental, GoDaddy, Schneider, as well as relatively new, extremely successful companies such as Epic Games, Rivian, are developing their products and solutions in Serbia today or Polygon”, stated Brnabić in the author’s text for Politika, written on the occasion of the 119th anniversary of that newspaper.
The Prime Minister assessed that Serbia has well recognized its advantages and understood the changes brought by the digitization of society, as the “fourth industrial revolution”, and that this has greatly helped the country to change its image and start attracting more technologically advanced and sophisticated investments, reports Beta.
“Serbia manages to manage to be in the smaller circle of countries that will create new trends and technologies in the future, the future of humanity and concentrate the newly created wealth.” We are not at that level yet, but we are on a very good way to be,” said Brnabić.
According to her, now is the time to discuss the next technological revolution that is happening thanks to the development of artificial intelligence and biotechnologies.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority