Three companies submit offers for Serbia’s Galenika drug maker, News
An Indian company, a Brazilian company and a British-Russian consortium have bid for a 25 percent stake in Serbia’s Galenika pharmaceutical maker which has debts of $220 million, the Economy Ministry said on Wednesday.
In April the ministry invited strategic partners to invest at least 7 million euros ($7.7 million) in Galenika, which operates drug manufacturing plants, for at least five years.
In a statement the ministry said Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited from India, Brazil’s EMS S.A. and the consortium of Britain’s Frontier Pharma Limited and Russian LLC NPA Petrovax Pharm submitted valid offers.
“The opening of offers will take place on July 29 … the government will announce the best bidder and it will have 90 days to negotiate (terms) with the first-ranked bidder,” it said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority