Vucic talks with directors of leading companies, News
Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic met today in Davos with Director of “Bloomberg” Peter Grauer, with whom he talked about new projects of the company in Serbia, but also on how “Bloomberg” can contribute to reporting on economic reforms and attracting foreign investors in Serbia.
In the afternoon, Prime Minister Vucic met with Director of “Al Dahra” Khadim Abdulla Aldarei, with whom he talked about the company’s investments in agriculture and food industry in Serbia.
We are ready to do anything that is good for Serbia. We wish to develop our agricultural industry and for this we have big plans. Our company has a market for all agricultural products, Aldarei said.
The topic of discussion was the model of privatisation of PKB, for which “Al Dahra” is interested, as well as the construction of a cargo centre at “Nikola Tesla” Airport and acquiuring more companies in Serbia.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year