WB supports strengthening of business climate in Serbia, News
The World Bank (WB) will continue to support the strengthening of the business climate in Serbia, says WB Vice President for Europe and Central Asia Cyril Muller, noting that the Serbian government is exceptionally committed to implementing reforms.
We want to be available to the Serbian government to maximise assistance in implementation of ongoing projects, as well as those still being planned, said Muller after a meeting with Serbian Finance Minister Dusan Vujovic.as part of the IMF/World Bank autumn meetings in Washington.
Muller and Vucic discussed the implementation of an existing programme of cooperation between the WB and Serbia, which includes support for restructuring the financial sector and public enterprises and improving the business environment, the Ministry of Finance said in a statement Friday.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?