We are offering best terms to Hungarian investors, News
The Serbian government will offer Hungarian investors terms that are the best in the world, PM Aleksandar Vucic said Monday.
“Political relations, as a precondition for good Serbia-Hungary economic cooperation, have never been better. Establishment of direct ties between businesspeople and companies is what will now follow,” Vucic told a Serbia-Hungary business forum, also attended by Hungarian PM Viktor Orban.
Moving up from the 91st to the 47th position, Serbia has made the biggest leap on the World Bank’s Doing Business list, the business climate has been improved, bureaucracy has been reduced and we are issuing permits in accelerated procedures, Vucic said.
Serbia is offering skilled but inexpensive workforce, made up of hard-working people who want to fight for their future, Vucic said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?