12 pct more tourists visited Belgrade in September, News
Twelve percent more tourists visited Belgrade in September compared to the same month last year, a Tourist Organization of Belgrade statement said, noting Serbia’s capital had 95,636 visitors that month.
Belgrade was visited by 79,838 international tourists – a 12 pct increase compared to September 2015 – mostly from Turkey, Germany, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Slovenia, said the statement, based on data from the Secretariat for Administration of the City of Belgrade.
TOB adds that, since the beginning of this year, 682,159 tourists have visited Belgrade (12 pct increase), specifically, 549,124 international and 133,035 domestic tourists, which is a 12 pct increase in both categories.
In the period from January to September, most tourists were from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Germany, Bulgaria, BiH, Slovenia, Montenegro, Italy, Russia and Romania.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects