16th Sinergy opens, digital transformation in focus, News
Sinergy, a three-day conference on information and communication technologies and their business application, opened in Belgrade Monday, with digital transformation as its main topic.
Microsoft Development Center Serbia Director Dragan Tomic stressed that, at this year’s Sinergy, much will be done in relation to a new way of interacting with a computer within the “holo lens” virtual reality system, developed in Serbia.
Held for the 16th time, Sinergija is the biggest and most influential annual conference dedicated to information and communication technologies and their business application in the region of South Eastern Europe.
Although it is organised by Microsoft Serbia, the conference is not only related to Microsoft technologies – it has become a regional brand synonymous with everything new and current in the entire IT world.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year