“Infrastructure projects will be priority”, News
Zorana Mihajlovic expects the focus of the government in the coming period to be on finishing infrastructure projects.
Mihajlovic is one of deputy prime ministers in the Serbian cabinet, and minister of construction, transport and infrastructure
She says three sections of the rail Corridor 10 will be finished in March 2017.
At the Summit of China and Countries of Central and South Eastern Europe in Riga, an agreement on funding for two projects – modernization of the Belgrade-Budapest railway and the Surcin-Obrenovac highway – will be signed, she said speaking of upcoming plans at the 16th Economic Summit.
A modernization of the Belgrade-Bar railway is also being discussed, she added.
“When we look at the region of Western Balkans, Serbia has made serious steps in economic reforms in a short time. Look at the electronic construction permit, which is a revolutionary advancement in Serbia”, she said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year