2016 Exit Festival grossed 13.94 mln euros, founder says, News
This year’s Exit Festival grossed 13.94 mln euros for the host city of Novi Sad and Serbia, says festival founder and director Dusan Kovacevic.
Each attendee spent an average of 468 euros at hotels, restaurants, cafes, shops and on taxis, etc., Kovacevic told Tanjug Wednesday.
The figure is a result of a survey of the festival’s economic contribution to the tourism industry of Novi Sad and Serbia, he said.
The contribution is exceptional and growing every year, Kovacevic noted.
“This year, the number of foreign visitors was over 30 pct higher,” Kovacevic said.
The survey shows visitors from Western Europe – who mostly come from the UK, the Netherlands, and, increasingly, Germany and Austria – to be the biggest spenders, with an average of 721 euros spent, with Serbian guests spending an average of 199 euros.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute