Agrobanka has become “forbidden topic” – shareholders, News
By failing to solve the Agrobanka affair, the Serbian government has for the umpteenth time demonstrated that it does not care about the rights of investors.
This is what the former bank’s shareholders said in a statement.
“Even those it is trying to attract with subsidies are slowly turning their back because they are convinced that the fight against corruption is only declarative,” the statement said, and added:
“None of the corruption cases, without which the big affairs could not have happened, has been prosecuted, all participants are protected because a large number has either infiltrated or is in the ranks of the ruling majority, making Agrobanka a forbidden topic, by the very top of the government.”
The Agrobanka shareholders said they would continue to struggle against the “state-financial-political-tycoon crime, until a final and just compensation.”
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?