Air Serbia launches direct Belgrade-Venice flights, News
The air service to Venice is an opportunity to bring Serbia closer to the Serbian diaspora in Italy, but also to Italian citizens.
It could also improve relations between the two countries, according to Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic, who spoke on Thursday.
Speaking at the Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade just before the first direct flight of Air Serbia to Venice, Mihajlovic said that this line will further contribute to the good cooperation with Italy, which is one of the key partners of Serbia in the European Union, the government announced.
She recalled that the Italian companies have invested EUR 1.3 billion in Serbia in the past 15 years and employ more than 27,000 people in our country.
Italian Ambassador to Serbia Giuseppe Manzo said that Veneto is one of the regions in Italy that has the closest relations with Serbia, because more than 55 percent of the Serbian diaspora lives there, which is more than 70,000 people.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects