Serbian minister embarks on 3-day visit to China, News
Deputy PM and Minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Ljajic is visiting China from Friday until Monday, the government has announced.
Ljajic will open the Silk Road International Exposition in Xi’an, in China’s Shaanxi province, where Serbia is a special guest and a partner country.
“Given that it will be a special guest at the fair, Serbia will have the biggest pavilion of all the participating countries, where at the area of 500 square meters it will present its economic and tourism potentials, as well as elements of the tradition and culture of our country,” the government said on its website.
During his visit to Xi’an, Ljajic will meet with Deputy Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of China Wang Yang, with whom he will discuss the next steps for the promotion of bilateral economic cooperation, new opportunities for Chinese investments in Serbia and the implementation of initiated joint projects between the two countries.
Together with the Silk Road International Exposition, the 21st Investment and Trade Forum will also be held in Xi’an, which will gather representatives of 20 companies from Serbia, mainly in the field of agriculture and food industry.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects