Air Serbia operates according to the summer flight schedule, News
The Air Serbia company started to operate according to the summer flight schedule, which will be valid until October 28, 2023, and during that period it will perform regular and seasonal flights to more than 80 destinations around the world, more than 20 of which it did not fly to during 2022, it was announced today.
In the summer season, Air Serbia will increase traffic between Belgrade and North America, and in addition to daily flights to New York, from May 17, it will establish a direct route to Chicago.
New destinations in the Air Serbia network, such as Ankara, Krakow, Ohrid, Varna and Rhodes, will be operated four times a week, while passengers will be able to fly to Tel Aviv, Cairo, Hamburg, Gothenburg, Cologne and Chania three times a week. is in the announcement.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute