Ajman Chamber and Serbia seek stronger bilateral economic relations, News
The Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry has discussed ways and means to promote bilateral economic relations with the Republic of Serbia.
The discussions took place during a recent meeting between Mohammed Al Janahi, Executive Director of Investment and Business Development Sector of the Ajman Chamber of Commerce, and Milos Presic, the Charge d’affaires in the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia, as well as several businessmen from the Ajman Chamber.
The parties discussed the potential opportunities for promoting future cooperation, as well as the importance of organising bilateral meetings between businessmen from Serbia and Ajman, who are working to establish partnerships and open investment channels.
The delegation discussed the Serbian experience in the field of food and beverages, and the possibilities of cooperating in tourism, education and health sectors, which would promote economic ties between the two countries.
Al Janahi outlined the economic potential of investing in Ajman and the primary investment opportunities in the tourism sector. He also affirmed the keenness of the UAE’s leadership to promote economic activities in the emirate.
Moreover, he said that Ajman included in its strategic plan the exchange of visits with economic delegations, ambassadors, and consular seeking to introduce the economic potential of Ajman, along with increase foreign trade and build partnerships to reflect the directives of the state’s leadership and fulfill the aspirations of investors and businessmen.
A delegation from Ajman recently visited the Republic of Serbia to discuss increasing trade between the two countries, as well as visited several projects and factories in Serbia, and were introduced to the main industries and products. The Ajman Chamber of Commerce welcomed a senior level economic delegation last month that was headed by Igor Mirovic, the President of the Government of Vojvodina, to promote economic ties between the two countries.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects